Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tom


I was born in North Tonawanda (NT), New York but moved to Orlando/Kissimmee, Florida in 1979 at ten months old. Spending my childhood in the sun and the fun. My Dad worked at Disney and I had the run of the place and lucky enough to experience it more then most kids. Then in 1990 we moved back to NT and I made some life long friends that are truly my family today. We returned to Central Florida in 1994 and I went to work for Disney (as a custodian, boat captain and merchandise host) and to there high school program, which gave me the opportunity to graduate on time in 1996. I stayed at Disney until 2000. I then joined the U.S. Coast Guard Reserve in 2000 as a Boatswain Mate, then active Duty in 2002 as a Marine Science Technician for a total of eleven years and three advancements. I was Honorably Discharged in 2011 and went straight back to Kissimmee, FL to be close to my Dad and daughter. I also went back to college and finished my Associate's in Science degree and Bachelor's of Science in Paralegal Studies and my Master's Degree program.
I have three wonderful kids, retired from Disney & the Coast Guard, an awesome wifey and a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment