Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Landen and Hansen Family

These three people in this picture for all intents and purposes in my heart are my Grandparents that I loved and respected growing up and they returned the favor a thousand times over. The two gentleman are best friends even today in Heaven or Valhalla were ever they ended up drinking. I went to Mr. Hansen's house on the right in NT almost every day the four summers I lived there. Every time he brought out crackers, cheese and a pop. He would ask me how things were going and shared a real interest in my life and my family. He got to meet my youngest daughter, something my Grandfather on the left never had a chance to do. They always gave me great advice, treated me like gold and looked out for me. I consider his kids and grand-kids as my cousins even to this day. I was blessed because my real grandfather on my mother's side died long before I was born, my grandmother on that side was very sick the whole time I knew her. My grandmother on my Dad's side suffered a stroke in 2000 and she was never the same. So, these three people always set in my mind as my family. God bless them all including my other three and I wish I had known them all better. Miss these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment