Monday, March 3, 2014

April

I met the love of my life in June 2010 when my world was crumbling and hers was too. We became best friends, confidants and the most trusted people in each others lives. After the dust settled, we made our children and each other our focus in life. Having someone to support you during a tough time in your life is magical and it's been that way these last 6 years. We are both in college getting our master's degree's and looking forward to the future. Our two kids love each other and our blended family is doing great. We have had our share of extreme ups and downs, but it just makes us stronger and more devoted to one another. Her mom, dad, my dad, her uncles, aunts, brother, cousins and my sister and extended family have been there for us the whole time.
 Having her at my side, encouraging me, making me happy and being my best friend is awesome. I proposed to her in September 2013 in Niagara Falls and it makes me the happiest man alive knowing she said "yes"! We aren't in a rush for marriage but our daughter sure is excited. We want it to be perfect for the two of us and have our friends and family there. Our life isn't all roses but we are learning from every rough patch and know no matter what we "got it covered". Thank you lord for bringing her into my life and making us as strong as we are and keep getting better. I love you baby! We just got married July 5th, 2015 and couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment